- The path to wealth begins by realising that a part of all you earn is to be saved.
- Advice is one thing that is freely given away, but watch that you take only what is worth having.
- What each of us call our “necessary expense” will always grow to equal our income unless we protest to the contrary.
- Make a payment immediately you are convinced that the bargain is wise.
- To attract good luck to oneself it is necessary to take advantage of opportunity.
- Knowing what not to do is as important as knowing what to do.
- Don’t let apparent glamor mislead you. Every business involves some sweat.
Drop a Comments